Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update

Hey guys, it's John, I figured that I should update you guys since some things have happened since "A Friend" posted Dr.Banner's notes.  Things were actually relatively quiet while I was posting all those notes, except for the usual seeing Slender Man on the side of the road occasionally.  But around the time when I was nearing the end of the notes, I started hearing noise in my dorm room.  I would hear what sounded like tapping coming from inside the wall, and at first I just ignored it.  But it kept going every single minute of every single night. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.  It got to the point where I was considering sleeping in my car, or losing it and just smashing a hole in the wall.  I ended up just cutting a hole in it(don't worry I didn't go all Jack Torrance with an axe, I carefully cut it and replaced the part I damaged later), and, well, you won't believe me when I tell you.  It was an old alarm clock(like the kind in cartoons)with words carved into the back of it.  "time's running out johnny boy-The Advcate", is what it said.  I threw the thing onto the ground and stepped on the pieces.  But it didn't stop there, one night when Eric went out to buy food, he came back and found all of the seats damaged with that stupid symbol carved in them and a dead dear in the back of the car.  He called the cops, but they didn't find any finger prints or D.N.A.  But that wasn't the worst of it.  One night, while I was going out for a drive since I was feeling stressed with college, I saw him standing in the road waiting for me.  I couldn't take it after that.  I just got out of the car, and started walking to him yelling.  "What do you want?!?  What the Hell are you gaining out of any of this!?!", and as I got closer to him, I started to cough more and more.  By the time I got close to him, I had coughed up blood, and had it running down my mouth.  "Who the do you think you are?!?", I yelled in his face and spit blood.  That's the last thing I remember before waking up on the road with my appendix missing.  Someone driving down the road found me and rushed me to the hospital.  That was the 25th.  I got home from the hospital yesterday.  What's coming?  Why are things getting worse?  Who's "A Friend"?  Whatever's coming, am I going to end up dead at the end of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment